We currently have four workstations with several different image analysis programs. We are available to train users in the use of the software packages, help design most suitable analysis protocols, or carry out analysis on an assisted basis.
All workstations are capable of handling large volumes of image files and are connected to the Optical Core network server for data transfer.
All workstations have:
- NIH ImageJ/Fiji
In addition, two have:
- Zeiss ZEN Black (offline version)
- Zeiss ZEN Blue (offline version)
- Leica LAS AF (offline version)
- Imaris, Bitplane (for 3D and 4D analysis and visualization)
- MetaXpress (for automated analysis of multiwell plates)