Transmission Electron Microscope
JEOL JEM 1400 Transmission Electron Microscope
Purchased with funds from an NIH Shared Instrumentation Grant, supplemented by funds from WCMC, this instrument was installed in March 2011.
- Electron Optics optimize contrast and are designed to integrate with digital CCD cameras
- Olympus-SIS Veleta side-mount 2K x 2K digital camera
- Olympus-SIS Quemesa bottom-mount 11 megapixel digital camera
- TEM Navigation JENIE and user-friendly GUI-TEM Center
- Wide range of magnifications