Zeiss LSM 880, Zeiss LSM 880 + AiryScan
- multiple wavelength imaging of thick samples;
- imaging of fixed and live cells, tissue, and 3D cultures;
- super-resolution (32-element Airyscan detector);
- spectral imaging (32-channel GaAsP array);
- "filterless" acquisition (custom emission bandwidths); tile scanning;
- complex time lapse experiments.
Laser excitations: 405, 458, 488, 514, 561, 594, 633 nm.
Objectives: 10x, 25x, 40x, 63x, 100x (all but 10x are oil immersion; all DIC for simultaneous transmitted light imaging).
- 5 Spectral Filter Free PMT detectors
- AOBS (Acoustical Optical Beam Splitter)
- DMI6000 Fully Motorized Inverted Microscope
- Scanning X,Y stage for multi-position imaging or tiling
- Super Z galvo z stage for fast XZ imaging and precise X,Y, Z stacks
- Large Incubation box for long term time lapse imaging
- Software for 3D Visualization, Colocalization, FRET, FRAP and offline analysis
Laser excitations: 405, 458, 476, 488,496, 514, 543, 633 nm.
Objectives: 10x Air, 20x Air, 20x Multi-immersion, 40x Oil, 63x Oil Immersion, 63x water immersion. All DIC for simultaneous transmitted light imaging.